Thursday, June 09, 2005

I want to play

After the hectic 2-3 weeks of System Component Testing and achieving S-Milestone (God knows what this S means) before deadline, we are relatively free at least for the next one week.

Given that I want to spend my time at office usefully by playing good games. Unfortunately neither lady luck nor boy buck is on my side. I am not getting any full version games on the net nor could I buy anything online as they cost $30 or more. I desperately searched for Virtua Tennis, FIFA, and Cricket games. Hope some good soul has them and shares them.

A friend of mine has won a lottery for Rs.2 crores. Wondering how much tax he has to pay....

3 comments:

Vijay Krishna Narayanan said...

I have both Virtua Tennis and FIFA (2004 & 2005) CDs. In case you are interested, I can have them couriered to you.

BTW, what the heck you mean by boy buck not smiling on you? FIFA 2005 doesn't cost a fortune

Anonymous said...

Incase both of u r interested, subscribe to brainking.com and we can play chess, its variants, amazons etc.. aani and me were playing over the past week...

we can play at our own pace say at 1 move per day (infact a min of 1 move per 30 days) what say? my id is gskg

Unknown said...

For getting the game CDs (pirated versions) I have to go to Delhi, but the problem is those CDs might not function properly. We had similar problem with WWF RAW game.
Thanks VK for the offer.
We are planning to go to Paalika bazaar(paalika is the delhi's ritchie street). If we could not get those games, I will get back to you.