Monday, February 09, 2009

Top Joker Quotes

Dark Knight: The more I think about this movie, the more I am liking it. I now begin to hunt for Heath Ledger's other movies as well. It is a pity that he is no more.

Some of the quotes of Joker I liked the most:
"I’m like a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do if I caught one…I’d just do things."

"I believe… whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you…stranger."

"You know, madness is a lot like gravity… sometimes all you need is a little push."

"Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, I’m an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair."

"Don’t talk like one of them, you’re not! Even if you’d like to be. To them, you’re just a freak–like me. They need you right now. When they don’t…they’ll cast you out. Like a leper. See, their morals, their code: it’s a bad joke. They’re dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. You’ll see, when the chips are down these civilized people will eat each other."

"I don’t want to kill you. What would I do without you? Go back to ripen off mob dealers, no, no, no, no, you…You complete…me." (Whenever I think of this dialogue, I somehow relate Rafael Nadal telling it to Roger Federer)

"You… you just couldn’t let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptable aren’t you. You won’t kill me because of some misplaced sense of self-rightousness. And I won’t kill you because…you’re just too much fun. I get the feeling that you and I are destined to do this forever."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I've heard that joke before. That's the sign of a bad comedian. Comedians, see, they've got to be original. Otherwise the audience won't laugh, and he'll go home to his wife and kid and eat TV dinners instead of going out to eat, and talk about the weather and how sunny it is outside. Wifey will ask him why they're not at the restaurant they talked about, he'll eat his green beans, wifey will ask again, more insistent this time, and he'll smile real big and SHOOT THEM BOTH IN THE FACE!! Eat your vegetables, dear. Haha... trust me, I know a thing or three about comedians. You're not that funny to me. Not yet." -The Joker