Monday, May 30, 2005

Amma reached Delhi safely

This morning started with , as usual, a snooze of my cell phone alarm. The different thing today was I had to get up because I could not lie down - reason: Haryana electricity board has a scheduled power cut at 600 in the morning from today, I believe. Amma had to reach my relative, Kumar annan's house today. Amma boarded a cab which would drop her at Medical (AIIMS) and from there she had to take an auto to Andrews Ganj. I was a bit worried whether she will reach her destination without any trouble. I went to the meeting, partly forgetting amma. When I came back from meeting, I was informed by my cubicle mate , Nidhi, that amma has reached safely.. Happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriyaana amma pillaya iruppa pola selva...

Vijay Krishna Narayanan said...

Avlo nallavana nee?

Unknown said...

Avlo nallavana nee?
Ans: YES

Yes I am an amma pillay