Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Book Lists - building a personal library

With gift coupons worth INR 5000 that can be used only for buying books, I have been actively searching for building my personal collection of books which I can keep in my 'library'. In this quest, I have been looking at multiple lists - here are some, in no particular order:
The following books are in my wish-list for now:
  1. "Out of my comfort zone" by Steve Waugh
  2. "Watchmen" by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons
  3. "Beyond the blues" by Aakash Chopra
  4. "How chess imitates life" by Garry Kasparov
  5. "On the interpretation of dreams" by Sigmund Freud
  6. "Plato and Platypus walk into a bar" by Thomas Cathcart & Daniel Klein
Any recommendation is welcome for inclusion into or exclusion from my above wishlist. TIA.

    No comments: