Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Yahoo Mumblings

Free Shakespeare (limit two Shakespeare per customer)
chai tea vs. tai chi
What if you did not have nail fungus?
Hi, I've got Pud from F-----Company on line 2...
National Bring Your Hamster To Work Day
Moisture is the essence of wetness...and wetness is the essence of beauty.
You ATE the grand panjandrum's booties?
Girls, are, wicked awesome.
bramble bushes and holy rushes
render the schmaltz


....These are not some random thoughts that come to one's mind; these are the random subjects that got generated on clicking the 'subject' box while composing a mail in the new yahoo beta. To me, it's cool....

1 comment:

Karthik said...

I didnt go through the last paraand for one moment I was thinking.. "Man, I didn't know Selva was such a good writer of comedy. Hidden talents!!" :-P