Saturday, July 22, 2006

First 40 at XL

I started from Chennai on June 12 and today is July 22. A nice coincidence that I write my first blog entry (the earlier one is just a collection of photos) on the 40th day of my stay at XL (XL is the roman numeral for 40!).

There were a lot of interesting things that have happened. A relishing experience which could be cherished even in future. Lots of new people, funky people, page 3 people, cute people, beautiful people, intelligent people, talented people...

The type of interactions that have happened with the seniors, the contacts built with the GMP (1 yr MBA programme) guys is an asset for a lifetime - without depreciation! There are GMP friends with 20 years work experience, a guy who worked in Intelligence department of India. My class has got people from really diverse background though the majority is obviously from Engineering background. Chartered accountants, Marine Engineers, Company Secretaries, Doctor, CFAs, Mass media grads along with the Commerce and Eco grads.

The Rural exposure programme which I did last week was an interesting experience. Got to know the lifestyle of a new set of people - tribals in Jharkhand! Next week I would be going to an Adventure trip which I hear would be lot more interesting than the village trip.

Next some photos....!

1 comment:

Karthik said...

awaiting photos.