Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tanda December

The last two days here in Gurgaon have been very cold. Till day before yesterday the temperature was hovering around 10 deg.C, suddenly yesterday it dropped to 4 deg.C. I was caught unawares when I stepped out into the open at 1145 in the night. I enjoy the cold weather but the problem is: when the work is hot, the weather is cold and I am not able to stay late in office. My working late hours is needed to meet the D milestone - the completion of Unit testing with appripriate reports.

I do not know how to react to the following: My friend, Balaji, who is my college-mate at Anna University and room-mate for the last 18 months has got transfer to Chennai / Bangalore and would be leaving me. It is good that he is going to Chennai, also bad that he is leaving me alone here in Gurgaon. I understand the loneliness would vanish in 4-5 days after his departure, anyways. Having known he is leaving Gurgaon, I pray he gets transferred to Chennai rather than to Bangalore, for obvious reasons.

Am I looking for a job shift?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when are you moving to Chennai? I didn't know that Hughes have a facility in Chennai. Where are they?

Unknown said...

I dont know about the timing of my moving to chennai/bangalore. I plan to wait till I get the increment and then think of shifting.

Anonymous said...

future soft is hughes' facility in chennai