Thursday, February 10, 2005

Convocation

Anna university, home to wannabe technocrats producing mainly hmm what can I say? You guessed it right.

Our convocation was on February 9 at Gandhi mandapam. Since I am currently in the 'mall capital of asia', I could not attend the convocation. I know I have missed a once-in-a-life-time opportunity. There are some who stay in Chennai and did not attend the convocation, some of them are KG and Vijaykrishna. They might be having really more important jobs to do. Do they?

Satysa sai was the gold medal winner from the ECE department. I would better call him 'satya sai - the great' - both for his technical knowledge and his attitude towards life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is KG.

When u have time and when u feel like it. tell me more abt satya sai, the character that you know of.