Sunday, March 05, 2006

Rang de Basanti

After a hectic february and a tense first 4 days of March, I was relaxed today. At one point of time, when there was no electricity, I felt so bored I was getting ready to clean our toilet. Unfortunately, when I opened the toilet door, electricity came!

In the evening we went to Rang de Basanti. Easily the biggest hit of the year in Indian theatres. Having seen helluva reviews and comments about the movie, I would like to say only one sentence after seeing the movie. It is an old story well told to reach the urban masses.

The only glaring thing I could observe was whether the commandoes are foolish enough to take to arms to counter some DU students who are happily having a chat on the radio.

Good role to Mr.Munna and a pivotal role to Mr.Maddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the movie of the year so far?

Unknown said...

I don't clearly understand what you mean by 'movie of the year', if that means collection, then RDB surely is.

completebhejafry said...

think u missed the point of the entire film, buddy....check this out
http://theportalsofhell.blogspot.com/2006/02/rang-de-basanti.html
lemme know wat u think
bheja fry